Ads Top

"Tried playing Moon again"


I restarted my save file to replay moon, I wanted to give it another shot as my first time I left with mixed feelings regarding the game..The game still looks, sounds and feels amazing. The models really make you feel like the Pokémon are actually there, and the "select your partner" at the beginning although really long was extremely cute. The artstyle is really good and enjoyable, but I can't play this game.After 3 hours I had to put the game down. It's an endless tutorial. Characters that literally force you to go down the only route available, constant cutscenes and dialogue that really interrupted my adventure. Things I didn't really pay attention my first time really ticked me off, like going to a school during nighttime where teaches and students were still attending; your mother acting as if it's morning during nighttime,the nurse that keeps saying "staying up late" every time you heal your Pokémon. The map that shows you exactly what building/spot you have to stand on to initiate a cutscene. The rotomdex that constantly keeps on giving advices to what you have to do and where.It's like I can't do anything by myself. Hau or lily or a Taurus or the kahuna or literally anything blocks my progression. I just wanted to explore the island but after 3 hours I'm just now finished with the first city and I feel tired. Like I really want to like this game but I really don't like hour long tutorials and the feeling of literally being handheld for the entire game.If ultra sun/moon is gonna have the same progression it might just be the first time I don't buy a Pokémon game and I've played Pokémon since red and blue. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2vcBPqt
"Tried playing Moon again" "Tried playing Moon again" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:56 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.