Ads Top

"Who else is only catching one legendary of each?"


#PokemonGO: Due to work/gf/family I was only able to catch one Articuno. I also have only one Lugia. They are both around 75% IV and have sub par move sets. I suppose I could go out and catch more if I really tried but honestly it feels kind of cool rolling with only one legendary. Reminds me of the classic games and it makes me cherish them that much more. I'm not going to be some pogo mlg pro nor am I interested in trading with other players if it ever happens so I am keeping them and will power them up through the power of rare candies. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2tYkuRs
"Who else is only catching one legendary of each?" "Who else is only catching one legendary of each?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:52 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.