Ads Top

"A tip for commuters and bus travelers"


#PokemonGO: Hey guys, if you belong to the same species as me and have to ride a bus every day to work, school or where ever yo have to be, I have a tip for you. Maybe this is already common knowledge, but I failed to find that info after doing a few quick searches, so I might as well share it here.I pass a lot of gyms on my daily bus tour and many of them are changing owners very regularily. this means, a lot of them have my team color and a lot of them still have open slots for defenders while I drive by. All I need is to be close enough to it for that text to dissapear that I have to get closer to the gym. On a bus driving normal inner city speed, this is a window of 1-2 seconds. Once that point is reached, I hit the button to place my defender, and from that point on timing is not an issue anymore. I spend a good 20-30 seconds to pic my defender from the list and I'm able to place it without issues. Kind of a drive-by-placing. I read here that a similar behaviour is observed with Raid battles, that you only need to be close enough to initiate (go to the fighting screen) and from then on you can be on your way and don't have to hang around the gym anymore (correct me if I got this part wrong).I really hope they will not take this away any time soon, because half my coins for defending gyms are earned in this opportunistic way. It is noteworthy however that the button to place a defender still looks grayed out when you get close enough to the gym, but it works regardless. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2y21u2Z
"A tip for commuters and bus travelers" "A tip for commuters and bus travelers" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:05 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.