Ads Top

"An unexpected bonus of raid fatigue"


#PokemonGO: So yes, people are sick of raiding, and so am I. And being short of golden razzes is really annoying, and makes me care less about raiding. But today I had a huge amount of fun at a raid, and this is why: not a lot of people showed up. We were raiding Entei, and there were 6 of us, including one pre-teen kid, mostly low level. People were worried that we might not have enough firepower, but I persuaded them to give it a go - and it was great! We beat it with a short amount of time to go, when I was on my last sliver of health of my last battler, and the adrenalin was flowing. It made me realise how much the raids I'd been going to had become completely perfunctory: either no one turns up or we organise and 15+ people show, turning the actual battle into a joke. Nothing particularly insightful to say: I just wanted to share my story about how I had more fun on a raid today than I have done for a while. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2vFnPpD
"An unexpected bonus of raid fatigue" "An unexpected bonus of raid fatigue" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:17 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.