Ads Top

"Anyone else is slowly quitting?"


#PokemonGO: Hey fellow trainers. I'm a level 34 player. I started on day launch last year, stopped at the end of summer and restarted with the Eggstravaganza event this year. But now I'm just not enjoying the game as much as I did in the past months.With raid system and legendaries I was really excited to play Pokemon Go again. To be honest I was playing 3 to 4 hours per day during this summer. It was great. I met a lot of people and I even made some friends while I was at the beach in holidays.But now, with bad weather, school restarting and no real new features, I don't have as much motivation as before... Gen 2 legendaries are cool but I already got 7 Entei and one of them is a 90% IV one... I just don't feel like I have to get a better one. You'll say me there are EX Raids, but there in France we probably get 1 or 2 in the biggest cities only (Paris, Lyon, Marseille)It sucks. I'm slowly quitting this game again, not because I don't like it anymore but just because I'm getting bored... raids are very cool but not exciting as before, and it's HARD to gather 6 or 7 players for Entei now. It was frkin easy in summer though.Please Niantic. Give us something new right now. Breeding, training, Gen 3, I don't care. I just want you to keep me pumped-up for this game! ;-; via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2eUNh34
"Anyone else is slowly quitting?" "Anyone else is slowly quitting?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:25 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.