Ads Top

"Auto team choice is extremely weird. Any idea how it works?"


#PokemonGO: So I started paying attention to the auto team more closely only yesterday when doing 2 Entei raids.On both raids it picked a fairly good team, except for one Pokemon. It put a level 28 Sudowoodo as my 6th Pokemon on one raid and as 5th on the other (it has RT/SE). I have a level 30 Vaporeon with Aqua Tail and for the life of me I can't understand why it would put Sudowoodo instead of Vaporeon.Also, today I went to take out a gym that had Ledian and Ivysaur.The entire team that was picked was a ground team with my MS/E Rhydon first. I went in with that team because they had no motivation anyhow but all attacks were not effective.I also fought a gym couple of days ago that had Granbull as the first Pokemon and the team suggested had Dragonite in the first spot, while it is not effective against Granbull which is Fairy type.The auto teams often make absolutely no sense. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2x2wt1t
"Auto team choice is extremely weird. Any idea how it works?" "Auto team choice is extremely weird. Any idea how it works?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.