Ads Top

"If u change ur phone's date and time, raids won't be visible for you and u can battle the opponent's mons."


#PokemonGO: I have gone back in time to check.I couldn't see the suicune raid that has finished.But,interesting thing is that the nearby suicune raid to this gym that is still going on shows 1.21 something hours when I went back to 10.45 and now at 11:15 it is actually 0.55 something.I was a playing a game called Red ball and u can get lives by changing the time or date similar to candy crush.I forgot to change time back on and I couldn't see any raids.I thought I was banned.Later,when I changed to right time, I could see the raids.I could also battle the mons other team put in the gym.I didn't try to knock out any.I could land some moves like bite using my tyranitar on Blissey first time I tried.Now I can't engage in battle,keep getting error 29. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2iWn59M
"If u change ur phone's date and time, raids won't be visible for you and u can battle the opponent's mons." "If u change ur phone's date and time, raids won't be visible for you and u can battle the opponent's mons." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:57 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.