Ads Top

"Best "Goodmorning" ever (Wild Dragonite)"


#PokemonGO: 7.35 am - I was heading work, with dad driving the car since I didn't have mine, as every morning I wanted to connect my Go+ hoping to get some extra KMs to my eggs but for some reason it wasn't working (strange if you ask me, it usually works on first try). After reboting the app the second time I saw an orange-ish icon in the nearby section ... I got trolled a couple times already by some Parasect in the past so I wasn't going to believe it, untill the game properly loaded and the icon was clearly a Dragonite.PanicAsked my dad to turn around the car because it disappeared from the Nearby radar and I had a good idea of where it was (being rural sometimes has it's PROS). Dad asked "Why?" ... uhm ... as a 25y old it's hard to explain some things ... "Pokemon" I said, he wasn't happy about it but turned the car and I found this little beast just outside of our small town (no gyms or pokestops)AR: http://ift.tt/2xBd3kN 2659 CP (low IV but I won't complain) http://ift.tt/2y92cf5'm lvl 28 and after 2 Golden Curveball both hitting Great he joined my party as my Strongest Dragonite (CP wise) and my 2nd Strongest pokemon (CP wise again).TL;DR: While trying to sync my Go+ noticed a wild Dragonite 2.6k CP, got it with 2 ultraballs. yay via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2x41P6O
"Best "Goodmorning" ever (Wild Dragonite)" "Best "Goodmorning" ever (Wild Dragonite)" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:29 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.