Ads Top

"[Complaint] These EX Test raids are disgusting."


#PokemonGO: I'm a hardcore player, hard at work and grinding on a daily basis since launch, with my sheer drive being to get my hands on the almighty MEWTWO, the most powerful Pokemon I know... Hearing about the test raids made me excited - maybe they'd pick long time active players to participate? Great stuff, that'd be!nnnnno.Instead, it's some spoofer at level 20 who doesn't know anything about anything Pokemon GO related, sitting happily at home giving Mewtwo a flipping Nanab berry. NANAB BERRY. (This was in a stream of one of the EX raids at the Cupid's Span gym, I believe).These test raids are disgusting. You're telling me that even with this new, cool EX system that Niantic is so adamant about pushing, the spoofers still win? This is genuinely cringe worthy. Niantic, if this is who you're targeting (OBSCENELY casual spoofers) than maybe you shouldn't have the passionate players you do. You don't deserve them.Any thoughts guys? Just needed to get this off of my chest.EDIT: Dang, this post was taken in the absolute wrong way.From people latching on to something I've since removed (many people found it offensive and I don't want to offend anyone) to people telling me to go throw a temper tantrum elsewhere, I can see not everyone sees this the way I did initially. As I said, the biggest drive for me was Mewtwo. Seeing that stream destroyed my spirit, and I bet others feel the same way. either way, my sincerest apologies if this offended anyone, know that wasn't my intention- I'm not a racist, entitled brat, believe it or not. I'm just a passionate Poketrainer triggered by Niantic's mess ups. Let's hope these 'tests' are worth it. Good day everyone. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2wMmn3q
"[Complaint] These EX Test raids are disgusting." "[Complaint] These EX Test raids are disgusting." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:25 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.