Ads Top

"[Discussion] The only thing I miss after the gym update is COMPETITION"


#PokemonGO: Don't care about raids, poke stops, blah blah blah. I just want a competitive game that gives me satisfaction for putting the effort forth. Now I'm just "going through the motions" and find myself playing less and less and never purchasing coins.Pokémon collection? Uncompetitive, thank rare candies.Pokémon Battles? Uncompetitive. Gym system sucks butthole, nobody actually wants to hold down gyms. (Could be fixed with PvP battles)Rationing Items? Uncompetitive. We get more revives and potions then ever. I miss the days where I had to strategize with the limited items I have/can get.Golden Razz? Get that shit out of here. It's not very legendary of a Pokémon if I can catch it 8 out of 10 times using a golden razz berry.I know there is a sticky for suggestions of updates but I felt that "competition" was too vague of a suggestion so basically I'm asking all of you; what would your idea of a competitive game be?Victory comes Instinctually. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2xjImj2
"[Discussion] The only thing I miss after the gym update is COMPETITION" "[Discussion] The only thing I miss after the gym update is COMPETITION" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:14 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.