Ads Top

"How to use pokebattler to determine whether you can take on a raid boss?"


#PokemonGO: Hey all, I just setup my pokebox in order to check whether I could solo a T3 boss. I obviously started with Machamp but I don't really get the value of all the information on my screen.Here's an image of my screen with my pokebox vs MachampDoes it mean that I could solo a Machamp if it has the Bullet Punch - Close Combat moves? Or that I need another 16.67% increase in power to be able to?I don't really get the win%, you either win or lose or am I overthinking/oversimplifying things? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2fuhOkS
"How to use pokebattler to determine whether you can take on a raid boss?" "How to use pokebattler to determine whether you can take on a raid boss?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:52 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.