Ads Top

"I walked away from my lures today."


#PokemonGO: I sat down in the middle of a triple stop, put lures on all 3 of them and was ready to get some stardust. As usual, the pokemon showed up immediately. Chinchou, Murkrow, Pidgey. Whatever, I'm here for the dust.I try to catch the Chinchou, and it ran after the first ball. Move onto the Pidgey, it ran after the first ball. I catch the Murkrow. After 2 more rounds of pokemon showing up and having half of them run on me, I just had to get up and leave out of frustration.The pokemon are too sporadic. Why do I have to throw 3 balls at a 10 CP Remoraid? Why do I have to use a berry and great ball on mid-range Rattata? Why do I have to use my absolute best items on a 700 CP Ledian? Why do we have to do this weird strategy of waiting for Legendaries to do an animation before we throw the ball in order to have any chance at catching one? Good luck collecting enough nanabs to decrease the most frustrating part of this game.I've been playing since July of last year and have caught over 18,000 pokemon, and I've definitely noticed for the past month or so that the casual grind of the game has become way too tedious. I'm having a hard time believing Niantic isn't trying to kill their own game. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2xJuXAz
"I walked away from my lures today." "I walked away from my lures today." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:14 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.