Ads Top

"Is Niantic throttling your local spawns between events?"


#PokemonGO: For many of you it was afternoon when the even started for you. It was 5:00am for me in Japan so I got a late start doing chores before I got started playing. However, once I did start playing I played all afternoon and evening. I was blown away....but not in a good way.Setting aside the eggstravaganza and the lameness of Super Incubators being only in boxes I was amazed at the spawns I saw today. It looked like there were double the Pokemon for the event. I saw Mankey, Growlithe, Geodude, Squirtle, Cyndaquil, Lickitung and Larvitar. While Lickitung and Larvitar are not native to my city the first five of this list used to spawn in my general area on a regular basis. Today they made a sudden reappearance. While not evidence by itself, this only reinforces my already great suspicion that Niantic has been throttling spawns of worthwhile Pokemon in my area for months. For months now I've been bemoaning the fact that I can't find anything but useless commons and now seeing that Niantic can just tweak some numbers and make regular gameplay worthwhile feels like a middle finger from the ivory tower.Question: Have you noticed any Pokemon return to your area since the start of the event or a drastic decrease in rarity for some of them?Let's pool our personal experiences and talk about it. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2hpV5XP
"Is Niantic throttling your local spawns between events?" "Is Niantic throttling your local spawns between events?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:36 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.