Ads Top

"Is this considered cheating?"


#PokemonGO: In my village, Pokemon Go has pretty much been abandoned. I would leave my pokemon in a gym for weeks and no one would knock it out, limiting my pokecoin income. Recently, a colleague moved here, and conincidently, he's an active player, and in a different team. We were wondering if it is considered cheating if we took turns knocking each other's pokemon out of the gym?I'm just curious. If its deemed poor sportsmanship, I would not go through with this.Thank you via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2wbBYer
"Is this considered cheating?" "Is this considered cheating?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:09 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.