Ads Top

"Just moved into a new condo, and my new ISP's IP blocks are blacklisted by Niantic. What should I do?"


#PokemonGO: I live in Toronto, ON and just recently moved into a condo downtown. We're fortunate enough to have access to an excellent fiber ISP called Beanfield and have been very happy with their speeds since moving in last month.However we noticed upon getting our WiFi set up that we're not able to access Pokemon GO at all; we're not able to login and we'll get network errors if we turn on WiFi when we're in game. I did some research and thought it might have something to do with my router and MTU size, but changing it had no effect. In a desperate attempt I reached out to Beanfield and they repliedThis is a known issue within our network, as we believe Pokemon Go has portions of our IP blocks blacklisted. We've reached out to them to have these issues investigated, however they have remained unresponsive.Apologies for the inconvenience, but it may be best if you try contacting the Pokemon Go support line.After receiving this email, I talked with a few other Beanfield customers at my work, and they confirmed they've had the same problem.Does anyone have any ideas how to reach out to Niantic about this? Visiting their support page there's no option to submit a ticket on login issues, only purchases and raid pass issues.Normally this wouldn't be a big deal if I couldn't play on WiFi, however I have no cell service in my new apartment due to the concrete walls, so I have no other option.Any info would be appreciated! via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2wPeOuH
"Just moved into a new condo, and my new ISP's IP blocks are blacklisted by Niantic. What should I do?" "Just moved into a new condo, and my new ISP's IP blocks are blacklisted by Niantic. What should I do?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.