Ads Top

"Out of curiosity, has the "retry" button ever worked for you before? I usually get this whenever my phone switches from WiFi to Data and vice versa but it never successfully reestablishes the connection so I end up closing the app and relaunching it."


#PokemonGO: http://ift.tt/2xWDkdy via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2jNFs0V
"Out of curiosity, has the "retry" button ever worked for you before? I usually get this whenever my phone switches from WiFi to Data and vice versa but it never successfully reestablishes the connection so I end up closing the app and relaunching it." "Out of curiosity, has the "retry" button ever worked for you before? I usually get this whenever my phone switches from WiFi to Data and vice versa but it never successfully reestablishes the connection so I end up closing the app and relaunching it." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:02 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.