Ads Top

"Solo'd my first Machamp"


#PokemonGO: Level 34Lv30 Alakazam 96% FSLv30 Espeon 84% PsychicLv30 Alakazam 86% FSLv30 Espeon 80% PsychicLv30 Dragonite 84% OutrageLv30 Moltres 84% OverheatI rotate my Alakazams and Espeons as Alakazam couldn't take a hit from Close Combat like Espeon could. I dodged three hits and tanked the rest. 4 seconds left with Moltres at 80% health.Edit Phone was Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge with Verizon on previous apk. First attempt I had dragonite last and dodged nothing, wound up timing out with him having a sliver of life left, and it took too long to get back in the game hence dodging the second time vs none the first time. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2x1YUNg
"Solo'd my first Machamp" "Solo'd my first Machamp" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:17 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.