Ads Top

"Sudden influx in 10km Eggs?"


#PokemonGO: Alright, this is probably completely wrong but what the hell is up with my egg rate. The Equinox event has just started so I went to hunt pokemon as I've been doing regularly. Decided to clear my remaining eggs for the new 2KM's so bought some Super Incubators and got going. After walking enough to get rid of them, I've suddenly been getting 10KM eggs out of the wazoo. I literally haven't seen a 10KM in at least a week, with 2-3 hatches a day. Yet today, the one day I really don't want to see 10KM's I've managed to get 5 10 KM's in a row, then a lone 5KM and proceeded to get 6 10KM's in a row again. With in a row I really do mean in a row, no other eggs in between. Post that 10KM extravaganza I managed to land 1 2KM, 3 5KM's and 7 more 10KM's. I've seen 4 2 KM's so far in total. My feet can't handle much more for a day. To top it off, the 4 2KM's were Oddish, Remoraid, Remoraid, Remoraid. Please tell me I'm not the only one who this is happening to. My SO had been getting nothing but 2- and 5KM eggs with a very rare 10KM. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2wOE5A7
"Sudden influx in 10km Eggs?" "Sudden influx in 10km Eggs?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:06 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.