Ads Top

"We fully understand that you are "6 months behind" Niantic, but you really need to work on the Pokemon Go Plus"


#PokemonGO: Pokemon Go is a free to play game. You can do everything you want to without spending a single penny/cent. Sure buying stuff makes your game easier, but that's just a typical F2P model, nothing to see here.Having said that, you advertised a hardware device that goes with your app and supposedly made it better/easier. Sadly - right now - this is the exact opposite of the Pokemon Go Plus's purpose. As a person who bought his recently (about a month ago?) I will tell you why:1) It is way oversimplified. A Pokemon is nearby, Pogo+ vibrates and flashes Green, you press it and it throws a regular Poke ball without a berry or a curve even. I think there needs to be some formula (or at least in-app settings that allows users) to make better use of this mechanic. Allow it to throw different type of ball depending on CP range/add berries or something.For me it's literally been just a Stardust farming button. I just click and hope i get 100 Stardust, regardless of what the Pokemon is. Maybe it can vibrate differently based on Pokemon rarity? I don't wanna use my Pogo+ on a wild Larvitar (happened yesterday and shockingly I caught it). Now imagine you're using your Pogo+ and shinies are released? It will literally become useless cause do you really want to gamble with shinies?2) Many Pokemon spawn under Poke Stops. Going back to the in-app settings, allow users to prioritize spinning stop or catching Pokemon. I don't want to stand near the Poke Stop for 2 minutes spamming my Pogo+ to catch everything in the cluster spawn and then spin the disc.3) Even when in the background, Pokemon Go takes up so much of my RAM(?) that iOS kills it. This obviously disconnects the Pogo+ and I don't even get a warning. I've walked way too much only to realize later that none of it counted cause my phone killed the app long ago. Flash red constantly if app dies/is closed before I manually disconnect the Pogo+ from the in-game button.There probably are many more things wrong with the Pogo+ that I forgot/am not aware off, but I feel right now those are the main weaknesses of the device.When my friends ask me "oh wow you got one! Is it worth it?" Honestly my answer is usually "I don't know! Kinda?!"TL-DR: read the bold sentences via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2xlNyUi
"We fully understand that you are "6 months behind" Niantic, but you really need to work on the Pokemon Go Plus" "We fully understand that you are "6 months behind" Niantic, but you really need to work on the Pokemon Go Plus" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:45 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.