Ads Top

"Will you be sticking with the version you got last time?"


So now that we've finally gotten a bit more information about Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, do you guys think you will buy the same version of the game as you did last year? If you bought Moon last time, will you get Ultra Moon this time or switch it up and get Ultra Sun? (and vice versa)I am curious as to what other people will do because I never played Gen V. Which means I've never really played a "sequel" Pokemon game.I personally went with Moon last year and was happy with my decision. But since the new trailer released yesterday, I am leaning towards getting Ultra Sun (mainly because of UB Burst).Thanks for any feedback you guys give me. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2y8GebL
"Will you be sticking with the version you got last time?" "Will you be sticking with the version you got last time?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:55 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.