Ads Top

"About a year ago, my account was compromised (off-device) and my nickname changed. Today, I received resolution."


#PokemonGO: I'm not proud of myself, but I contacted Niantic and insisted either my nickname be reverted (someone nabbed it in the intervening 12 months) or I be given the full IP access logs for my account, so I could geoloc every one of them and prove which ones were not me (and which ones they should investigate for further account intrusions) or I would make it a legal matter.In under six hours my nickname was flagged with the "username reset" process.I'm salty that none of the other inquiries I made were even responded to, but at least my nickname isn't "fan5yahhhh" anymore.So if you previously failed to get an unwanted nickname change fixed, try again, there's a help option specifically for that. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2xiG5Rw
"About a year ago, my account was compromised (off-device) and my nickname changed. Today, I received resolution." "About a year ago, my account was compromised (off-device) and my nickname changed. Today, I received resolution." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:25 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.