Ads Top

"Can Niantic be more communicative regarding Ex Raids?"


#PokemonGO: After two whole empty weeks, they finally dropped another wave. It's the 2nd wave in my country. I didn't receive any invites despite sacrificing lots of days, effort and money on hundred different raids. I did hundred of different raids near end of September only to face two empty weeks. This means there's potentially two waves which Niantic skipped which could've added more chances towards an invitation before all the raids I did became expired of being "recent".All I want from Niantic is to share us more information regarding EX Raids. Like... will there be another wave next week? Will they skip a couple of weeks again before the next wave? We want exact dates when those waves are going to be sent out. Don't just skip 2 weeks without telling us anything beforehand. Right now... I'm hesitating whether to put in any more effort and money to hope for the next wave because I lost trust whether there's going to be another wave next week.I can't even be hyped towards the Halloween event and Gen 3 even when I wanted to because I've been hit by disappointment week after week. I doubt I'll be spending on incubators to hatch a pichu with hat if there's any during Halloween. I can't move on and be hyped towards the next content when I'm feeling too negative with the current one. It's not just about wasting money onto this game without any rewards but the whole lot of legwork, transports (bus and trains to do different gyms) and time spent. It's not like any other "gacha games" where you just spent money with a click and get the result instantly whether you win or lose. There's real effort and time into this. Yet, Niantic is playing around with us by being vague. There's too much negativity and uncertainty which makes me unable to take this game seriously anymore to put in so much time, effort and money. We really need more informations and communication from Niantic regarding EX Raids. I'll be honest. If Niantic doesn't include any informations/updates on Ex Raids when they officially update us on Halloween, I don't think I can even be excited with the Halloween Gen 3 ghost. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2zvbd2F
"Can Niantic be more communicative regarding Ex Raids?" "Can Niantic be more communicative regarding Ex Raids?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:12 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.