Ads Top

"I made a simple webpage to check gym badge progress."


#PokemonGO: I saw a comment on here yesterday looking for a tool to calculate gym badge progress, so I set about knocking one up.Feed it a screen shot of the full gym badge page of your chosen gym (Example image), and it'll appraise it like so: http://ift.tt/2hSycwH know it works perfectly with screenshots from my phone, and it should work fine with others as long as they're not a jpg.Oh yeah, your screenshots are not uploaded anywhere, it's all done locally in your web browser.There is a section below the image that'll tell you what things you can do to level up your badge. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2xUFB9y
"I made a simple webpage to check gym badge progress." "I made a simple webpage to check gym badge progress." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:34 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.