Ads Top

"Is anyon getting insane amounts of crashes when opening the player profile again?"


#PokemonGO: For a while I thought this bug had been fixed as I had stopped getting it, however, yesterday I didn't see what I got for my seventh day streak, so I went to open my journal to find out. I ended up spending 18 minutes opening and closing my game, and restarting my phone over and over again trying to get the game to let me into my player profile without crashing. I used to be able to restart the game once and have it work fine, but now it seems like it's just completely random. I spent 6 minutes just now trying to open it to see how much gold all of my defenders had gotten. Is this bug happening again?!?!Edit: anyone is misspelled in title, not sure how to fix it though via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2gHOtnS
"Is anyon getting insane amounts of crashes when opening the player profile again?" "Is anyon getting insane amounts of crashes when opening the player profile again?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:15 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.