Ads Top

"Lure theory, help to prove needed!"


#PokemonGO: Dear Trainers,First of all I'm not native english, so I'm sorry for the mistakes..I'm a passionate catcher since the beginning and heading to lv40 now. I used around 400+ lures by myself and farmed at even more.Now what annoys me, and I'm sure I'm not the only one, is the garbage which spawns when using a lure. I do catch some rares from time to time, but that is maybe one out of 10 lures.Now, when I'm farming at work, I am a bit luckier, as you can see here: Lure theory http://ift.tt/2zc6ySS The gyarados literally came right after the dratini, this can't be just RNG, considering that I got many uc, which I didn't screenshot, like magnetile, karp, growlithe etc.This is actually my working place (a hotel) and I'm doing nightshifts, with farming between. As you can see, it's always the stop at the right, which is spawning rare pokemon. I tried to figure out, what the difference between the two might be, I know the current infos/theories about biomes and spawns near the lured stop.Yesterday finally, I think I might have figured out why. The spawn at the right is the stop which indicates the hotel on it's disk. There are NO natural/regular spawns at this stop (maybe banned from the hotel contacting Niantic Idk), but there are at the one on the left.Now my theory is, stops without natural spawns attract more rare pokemon when lured. The rare mons show up almost every 3rd lure on the same stop, so a little patience is needed, If someone is interested to help me testing this.Did anyone experience something similar or wants to help with a little "research"? The stops without spawns are hard to find, I guess I found another one, coz I got another 2 dratinis after having used 3 lures on this one. Unfortunately I didn't take a screenshot, and the stop is at an army center, so the access is not that easy lolBut I will deliver more screenshot evidence ASAP, I really hope I'll find another stop without natural spawns.If this could be the thing I'd consider reposting it on the Silph Road, but first I'd like to research a bit more, but would need help coz stops without spawns are rare af in my city.Thanks for reading and helping! via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2y8im8Q
"Lure theory, help to prove needed!" "Lure theory, help to prove needed!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:16 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.