Ads Top

"Niantic's Problem: Transperancy"


#PokemonGO: I didn't know what to call it since now, but Nick from TTips said that word while answering a Q&A. Transperancy...oh and effective customer support. I get it, Niantic is a small company and all that. However that doesn't give them any excuse to personally assist customers or take extra steps to cause less confusion. These two problems may not be apparent to everyone when they're playing the game just fine, but after being shadowbanned for reasons unknown it's frustrating. After sending multiple emails and finally getting to someone on Niantic to still send me pre written emails, it's frustrating. At least tell me what to do if I want the ban to be lifted, tell me how long, notify me via email or in game text...something. I'm here waiting being banned for exactly a week since the event started and I haven't been able to go out because it's not fun when your friends are catching event Pokemon and here I'm praying for a 100% Pidgey. It's funny because people who spoof, who lend their accounts to people halfway around the world to catch regionals, who do all stuff that violate terms don't get banned. Then there's people like us who only wanted to check IVs. I got banned before for IV GO but then lifted in a week and then banned again about a month after, still don't know why.I'm out of options, I guess this is my final rant. It's just unfair that us who want to play, pay to play and all that have no direct notice or communication of why, when and how were getting shadowbanned or why certain things are happening to us in the game when we don't deserve it.I know in the end I can't fix anything. And I know some will agree and some won't. But this is my opinion, I think these are valid points, I just want to see these fixed so that way we can all play fairly in the end.Thank you.TL; DR: Niantic needs to be more transperant about their rules and things including shadowbans. Communication needs to be more efficient and I think Niantic and the game can be more successful in that sense.Title Text Edit: Transparency via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2i8Mppi
"Niantic's Problem: Transperancy" "Niantic's Problem: Transperancy" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:05 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.