Ads Top

"Noticeably Less Potions and Revives"


#PokemonGO: As per the title, I've got less potions and revives from spinning pokestop and gym. http://ift.tt/2yrpP5n you can see from the picture, I only got 2 potions from 11 spins. This is frustrating because now I had to hold on attacking and clearing gyms.I know the ratio of balls to other items going to be big, but I never thought it could be this BIGFirst it was the 2 items per pokestop now this, could Niantic nerf down the potions and revives we got from spinning? If so, does this mean, we have to do more raids to get more potions and revives? Is Niantic pushing us to buy raid pass to do so?If so, then it just business over there. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2yvr0zO
"Noticeably Less Potions and Revives" "Noticeably Less Potions and Revives" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 15:05 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.