Ads Top

"[Question] Am I the only one in desperate need of a bigger mon storage?"


#PokemonGO: Apart from full dex, I am collecting M/F, level 1s, event-Pikachus and some I want more of because of rarity and future trading. My space is always at 999/1000. This event made me throw away some wonders because of the constant lack of mon storage.I know some of you only need like 100 slots, 20 for your top raiding ones and then a few for power leveling. But I doubt I'm the only one with this problem. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2xVNgzD
"[Question] Am I the only one in desperate need of a bigger mon storage?" "[Question] Am I the only one in desperate need of a bigger mon storage?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:28 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.