Ads Top

"UB Adhesive is the poison type legendary that we've never had"


Poison is the only type that has never had a legendary. I know ultra beasts aren't technically legendaries, but they do have a special status that makes them feel similar. Also, I know Nihilego exists but the poison type never seemed natural (to me) for it. UB Adhesive, on the other hand, exemplifies the poison type. I knew it was poison when I first saw it, from its color palette to the spikes and sneaky little eyes. It's very reminiscent of a mythical to me, like celebi or jirachi. I love it and can't wait to learn more about it. The official website says that it "displays many emotions and can understand human speech". Who else loves UB adhesive? via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2ktALK5
"UB Adhesive is the poison type legendary that we've never had" "UB Adhesive is the poison type legendary that we've never had" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:40 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.