Ads Top

"What medals would you like to see in game?"


#PokemonGO: I know ideas should go to /r/Pokemongo but I want to get a full list to post, with many ideas not just my own.First I'd like the type medals to get a new level, either Platinum or Diamond which needs a large amount of captures, maybe 5,000 (also gives another point towards captures vs those types)I'd like to see a "Gym Leader" for having Unique Gold Gym Badges. Bronze for 10, Silver for 25, Gold for 100.Also a new tab for Unique Raid bosses, which works i the following: Beat one Charizard for bronze Beat five Charizard's for silver Beat 15 Charizard's for gold But for all Raid Pokemon.Can't do these retroactively for the lv1-4 raids but could with Legendarys.Also one for beat 1, 5 and 15 ex raids when they are released.I feel the game could do with some more medals as I'm almost level 40 and have almost competed them all, giving me not much left to do.Any other medals you'd like to see implemented? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2y6hPG5
"What medals would you like to see in game?" "What medals would you like to see in game?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:03 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.