Ads Top

"What Pokemon discovery have you made recently?"


I'm back traversing through the wonderful land of Sinnoh in Pokemon Platinum. I've just made it to Canalave City, and I don't know how I've never noticed it has such a beautiful theme! It's weird, because I've definitely been a pretty frequent visitor to Canalave Library (great, great place), but I don't recall ever appreciating this wonderful music. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2yRstPA
"What Pokemon discovery have you made recently?" "What Pokemon discovery have you made recently?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:50 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.