Ads Top

"For anybody that may be wondering, yes, you can have Totem Pokemon in Sun and Moon"


I was searching the GTS on my Moon game to see if I could find Totem pokemon or if they did not show at all. Unsurprisingly, they did appear, as massive versions of the original pokemon. I kept searching through totems until I found a decent offer: somebody offered their Totem Raticate for a Skrelp. I bred a Skrelp real quick and I made the trade, it went through and my game didn't crash.I didn't have Raticate registered in my pokedex, and it appeared normal sized in the pokedex register screen so I assumed it just lost its size. However I then used it in a battle and Ratzilla was as giant as always. Tried him in the Battle Tree and he retains his size and can battle in there!If anybody would like me to try what my Ratzilla can or cannot do in regular Sun and Moon tell me and I'll try it for you! It should be the same for all of the totems you can fight in Sun and Moon.EDIT: SOME UPDATES (thanks to other users for providing info)You can breed Totems, but they just produce regular babiesTotems work perfectly fine in online battles tooApparently you can store them in Bank, aka you'll be able to transport them to later generations assuming Game Freak decides to keep compatibility between Switch and 3DSTotems not in SM can't be recieved, as they are considered new forms not coded in SMTotem Wishiwashi is, to my knowledge, the only Totem you can't legitimately obtain via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2AcZtpb
"For anybody that may be wondering, yes, you can have Totem Pokemon in Sun and Moon" "For anybody that may be wondering, yes, you can have Totem Pokemon in Sun and Moon" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:17 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.