Ads Top

"I feel like people are understating the changes to Melemele"


I know a lot of people said the game was pretty much the same until about Ula'Ula but I've just got Big Wave Beach and there are plenty of changes I've noticed.-Leaving the house seems quicker than Sun Moon and you go without Kukui-Route 1 being much more vibrant-New way of getting the starter and getting it much earlier-Actually battling the Spearow on the Bridge-Teacher battle harder now as has stronger starter-New designed building in Hau'oli (does anyone know why this was changed)-Totem Stickers being introduced here and them being mentioned in dialogue-The Team Skull and Ilima battles now take place by the Malasada shop as opposed to the Port.-And then heading up Route 2, crabawler blocked me and forced me to go to Big Wave Beach.While the changes aren't major they do help to improve the pacing and wish people wouldn't act like changes to Melemele are nonexistant via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2zOTi9S
"I feel like people are understating the changes to Melemele" "I feel like people are understating the changes to Melemele" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:57 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.