Ads Top

"[idea] Switch to Gym defender list on Berry Items"


#PokemonGO: We can heal fainted Pokemon by clicking on the Revive icon on the Item screen. We then get a list of Pokemon that we can use Revives on. The same goes for any of the Potions.Why not use this same functionality for all of the berries?IdeaI click on a Nanab berry and the next screen shows me a list of all my Defenders. The same goes for Pinap, Razz and GoldenRazz. While in the Gym dialog I can do the usual selection of berries and feeding and exit like in the Pokemon list.PerformanceWould be great if it only shows the Pokemon that still can be 'berried'. Ideally even with a motivation bar (like the potions). But if that has performance issues, just clicking on the Pokemon would go to the Gym and I find out soon enough.OtherWhy can I not remote berry feed when in the Gym badge screens? That used to be there in the past but got removed in later version.Currently I am keen to offload unneeded berries to make space in my bag. I thus first go to the Item list and then have to go back screens to go to another dialog to find my defenders. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2yQMDbA
"[idea] Switch to Gym defender list on Berry Items" "[idea] Switch to Gym defender list on Berry Items" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:02 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.