Ads Top

"My unpopular Opinion to all this"


#PokemonGO: I just dont get it. There were so many people complaining (me including) that this game needs more content and something like an endgame. a lot were upset about the lack of communication and that niantic needs to step up their game that they cant just redoing events over and over....AND STILL.... people getting over it immidiately when they announce a new event. I mean we literally just had a stardust event.Its no wonder that niantic doen't give a sh** about their player because they know exactly that they just have to do an event again to shut people up even if its the same event over and over and over.And whats with these niantic guys on reddit? I thought they are here to fix that lack of communication. But it seems like they are always just active when some event is going on. But when we need them the most ( when nothing is going on and everyone is complaining and doin rant threads about ex raids) they are silent.Am i the only one that is feeling that way? I mean how can people be satisfied with just an event like that ( ofc its better than nothing but still) niantic will just keep doing stuff like that.I mean it obviously works... people will spent a ton of money again.Who needs new content? Who needs a working ex raid system and who needs a good gym system. Doing an event now and then and releasing a new gen every 6 month is enough right?I know i am getting massive downvotes for this but i dont care. I just wanted to get this off my mind because i am 100% sure a few people will feel the same as me.EDIT: Sorry for my bad english. But i think it is still possible to see what i meanCheers via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2zRAI16
"My unpopular Opinion to all this" "My unpopular Opinion to all this" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:48 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.