Ads Top

"[Question] I'm Stuck in a Statistical Anomaly"


#PokemonGO: Ever since the 7-day streak evolution item bonus became guaranteed, I've gotten my streak pretty consistently (I'd guess around 75% of the time). I've also managed to pick up quite a few from random Pokestop spins. However, I have never seen a sun stone. I have received nineteen metal coats, sixteen king's rocks, four upgrades, and five dragon scales. I remember reading a post a while ago about how the rewards seemed to be biome-dependent. Is there any truth to this, and if not, could any give me any advice on how to more accurately shoot for the fabled sun stone? I'm at a loss here y'all.Thanks everyone. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2mk2AFr
"[Question] I'm Stuck in a Statistical Anomaly" "[Question] I'm Stuck in a Statistical Anomaly" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:29 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.