Ads Top

"Today I did not play for the first time since release."


#PokemonGO: Today my pokestop streak was set to hit 7 days and my catch bonus at 3. I thought about it and literally had 0 motivation to do so. Keep in mind I have a Apple Watch and could have done so very easily. There’s just no reason to play right now at all!There needs to be weekly events. Some of the other games hold weekly events and I think that would help bring some much needed motivation to this game. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2zw5jB8
"Today I did not play for the first time since release." "Today I did not play for the first time since release." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:11 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.