Ads Top

"Can we just say thank you to Niantic for once?"


#PokemonGO: I'm so happy with this update. Easily my favorite so far. My area went from rainy, swarmed with wurmples, woopers, staryus, chinchous to partly cloudy with eevees, kabutos, omanytes, pidgeys, pidgeot, sentrets everywhere to now sunny and I'm so excited to explore. This is makes catching mons super fun and introduces a great deal of variety to certain areas. Maybe certain biomes like in LA may lack diversity but for most it's a great thing.The stardust boost from those catches are awesome. I get even more excited for an ariados, pidgeotto and that stuff now.On top of it all, the 'mons spawned by the weather are super strong! Got a 1000 Geodude that became a 2500 golem, 852 Bulbasaur that became a 2275 Venusaur, a 1238 gloom that became a 1978 vileplume, a 484 Pidgey that became a 1782 pidgeot and a 854 Eevee that I plan to make a really strong espeon. I love this. More strong mons, less necessity for stardust grinding and better IVs. I love it!Lastly, the gen 3 pokemon. I was worried that with 50 new Pokemon only that they would make them super abundant and too easy to find. But they aren't that common tbh. Most times, I see 1-2 new Pokemon max on my nearby and they are the usual suspects. I have found some makuhitta, skitty, spoinks and stuff but not too many which is awesome.My one qualm is that I've seen like 12 sevipers. I think he should have been more rare. Curious to see which egg he comes from. Felt like him and zangoose should have been from 10 km eggs. But that's a very small issue and I'm trying to be grateful.What do you like about the update? What do you dislike? I'm super happy personally. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2BYeHfd
"Can we just say thank you to Niantic for once?" "Can we just say thank you to Niantic for once?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:31 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.