Ads Top

"[Complaint] What Are You Doing With This Weeks EX Raid Passes Niantic?"


#PokemonGO: Last week was my first full week off work for the year and I spent a large amount of my PoGo time going out of my way to only raid in parks and and known EX Raid gyms.Overall I would say I did around 50 raids in the Mon-Fri period.So of course what happens? Niantic does not send out any invites at all.I am not saying that I would have got one, but once again there is just silence from Niantic. No tweet saying that EX Raids are taking a week off for Christmas, etc, etc. Especially since the whole Christmas Day raid thing.I hope that all raids that people have down since the last wave will count towards the lottery and not what has been done in the past which only takes into account the last few days to week. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2lbRXRo
"[Complaint] What Are You Doing With This Weeks EX Raid Passes Niantic?" "[Complaint] What Are You Doing With This Weeks EX Raid Passes Niantic?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:17 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.