Ads Top

"[Complaint]Can we just remove Ex Raids"


#PokemonGO: I'm pretty sure im not the only one, but when I initially heard of Niantic Support stating that they would be working to address EX raids a part of me was hoping they would remove the random chance, or outright remove the "EX" altogether since the feature was unpopular anyway. It's great they clarified the criteria, but i'm not a fan of a chance based invite. I understand this is more of a business move, but there's other ways of making money around it while being balanced and giving everyone a shot, I.E challenges.  I consider myself a dedicated player, but I don't go around doing raids everyday, its simply not something I can do right now. I boot up the game to catch everyday and occasional gym battles since gym is near my house and I just walk up to it (only one who does that), and do raids on weekend when I'm able to head into town center. In the current Ex raid system people who cant do raids frequently, and at sponsored locations at odd hours, like during normal weekdays 6am-7pm (workdays), have less chance. They also have less chance just by being a free player playing only 1-2 raids a day when your finally able.  They also say your odds increase if you have a higher level badge for gyms, So what? There's a gym in my neighborhood i've been taking on piece by piece, over the course of months and I've only managed a silver badge. To get gold on a starbucks/sprint gym in the middle of town to increase your chances is less than ideal. And to put to bed the excuse/facade of exclusivity for a business model to sell premium passes, lets consider that many people who already have 'A' mewtwo, don't just have one but several. Some people get invites back to back. Obviously not very exclusive, esp if your someone on a local FB group who post their 4th consecutive mewtwo.  In closing I hope we can do away with EX raids, in the meanwhile I stopped spending on premium passes and items in general to stop feeding the beast. I Hope in the future Niantic can improve and serve all players instead of a few. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2jGaF2G
"[Complaint]Can we just remove Ex Raids" "[Complaint]Can we just remove Ex Raids" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:24 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.