Ads Top

"[humor] - Mud-Slap OP"


#PokemonGO: I hit level 40 on Thankgiving and have been finding ways to keep me entertained. There is a guy that goes around every single night taking the entire town from like 10pm to 4am, so I went to some of his gyms and had fun.One of his gyms was all electric. It also happened to be "Clear" outside so I decided to use my Rhydon with Mudslap/Earthquake.Some of my buddies like to take "death pictures" when they make an opposing Pokemon Faint. Up against a Plusle, it happened to get an extra Mud-slap in, and... well... it made my dirty mind come up with a hilarious idea.My new goal, at level 40, is to find the funniest pictures possible of making Pokemon faint. I'd say I'm off to a good start.WARNING: Prepare to have your mind get dirty, and possibly grossed out. None of the photos are edited in any way.http://ift.tt/2knFGsI? via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2B5OFbM
"[humor] - Mud-Slap OP" "[humor] - Mud-Slap OP" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 15:13 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.