Ads Top

"I regret changing Submission off my Poliwrath"


#PokemonGO: Had a 98% Poliwrath, with the Mud Shot/Submission set. I liked Poliwrath a lot, so I thought it might be worth making it a pseudo Blissey puncher, and so decided to fix his moveset from the previous mess.1 Fast TM later, I have Rock Smash.3 Charge TMs later, Submission had gone and I have cycled repeatedly through Ice Punch and Hydro Pump. At this point I ran out of TMs and decided to go save up more.Weeks later, I've managed to win 2 more Charged TMs. Both of them ended up switching it between Ice Punch and Hydro Pump AGAIN. Dynamic Punch nowhere in sight.This has been nothing short of an irritating experience. I've always hated RNG, and this just annoys the heck out of me. And here I thought using 3 Charged TMs to get Future Sight Alakazam was bad....Anyone else had any bad luck stories with TMs? via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2APodEi
"I regret changing Submission off my Poliwrath" "I regret changing Submission off my Poliwrath" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:44 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.