Ads Top

"Is anyone else really struggling to keep with Ultra SuMo?"


I've been playing Pokemon since red version (get off my lawn). I've played through at least one game in each generation, and thoroughly enjoyed every game I've played, including Moon version. I picked up Ultra Sun the day after it came out, and I'm still on the second island. I just cannot get into the headspace to play for more than an hour a week. I'm not sure if it's because it's so similar to Moon that the novelty's gone, or if it's a more general series fatigue. Is anyone else in a similar position? If so, how do you get back into things? via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2EmtOQY
"Is anyone else really struggling to keep with Ultra SuMo?" "Is anyone else really struggling to keep with Ultra SuMo?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:24 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.