Ads Top

"Is it just me or Porygon is way to common in 10k eggs"


#PokemonGO: Since gen 3 was released I've hatched X 10km eggs: I've hatched 1 sudowoodo, 3 Porygons in a row, 1 Snorlax, 1 Porygon. Before gen 3 was released I've hatched another 2 Porygons. It's starting to annoy me specially since Ralts and Slakoth were added to the 10km egg pool. I know it should be RNG but it is weird considering how hard was to hatch a porygon before the halloween event.edit: hatched another 10k.. and ot was another Porygon xD*too (in the title) via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2ABsbk2
"Is it just me or Porygon is way to common in 10k eggs" "Is it just me or Porygon is way to common in 10k eggs" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:43 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.