Ads Top

"One Key Feature I hope they implement in Pokemon Switch: Make the Pokemon overworld MORE ALIVE. Discuss with me!"


One thing I don't see people talking about that I think is SO SO important: Make the overworld MORE ALIVE.Add pokemon in the background, just doing random things. Have them interact with you, or each other. I wanna just see bird pokemon flying around. I wanna see a caterpie crawl across the road ahead of me, and run away when i get closer.Make it so that when I am walking around, I FEEL LIKE I'M IN A WORLD FULL OF POKEMON.In the new games USUM, one of the coolest things I saw was a Beware just walking around outside the battle tree. It threw me off becuase you never see pokemon in the overworld outside of them just sitting in one spot for one reason or another. But here he was, just fucking waltzing around doing his own thing!Now that it will be on the switch, we have the power to make the world around us FEEL LIKE WE ARE LIVING IN A POKEMON WORLD.Bonus video: Random Beware in USUM that I really love becuase it is a very rough idea of what I mean: http://ift.tt/2zTA7wL via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2AMRlvO
"One Key Feature I hope they implement in Pokemon Switch: Make the Pokemon overworld MORE ALIVE. Discuss with me!" "One Key Feature I hope they implement in Pokemon Switch: Make the Pokemon overworld MORE ALIVE. Discuss with me!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:31 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.