Ads Top

"Recently converted Pokestops from Ingress Portals are now spawning Pokemon around them."


#PokemonGO: I grinded out L10 in Ingress so I could submit Portals. Over the EXO5 event, where Agents had an additional 21 Portal submissions, I had 4 Portals approved in a small park near my workplace. 2 of them successfully ported over to PoGo - 1 gym and 1 Pokestop.Everything about this park screams nest, so I was confused as to why no spawns were ever showing on my Nearby radar since the Pokestop is now closer in proximity to the prior ones.I checked my Nearby when I got to work and there are now 6 spawns at the Pokestop that got converted implying that the Portals are now generating enough XM in Ingress to qualify as PoGo spawnpoints (not entirely sure how that works).Can anyone else with newly implemented Pokestops from the recent refresh attest to this as well? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2BtCWUY
"Recently converted Pokestops from Ingress Portals are now spawning Pokemon around them." "Recently converted Pokestops from Ingress Portals are now spawning Pokemon around them." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.