Ads Top

"If a friend invites you to a raid at a gym where you are physically at, it forces you to use a remote pass"


#PokemonGO: I haven't seen this reported, but maybe I missed it. I just missed out on a Kyruem raid. Was trying to use my free daily pass, but a friend who was already in the raid accidentally tried to invite me. It then locked me out of any option other than a remote pass (which I didn't have) even though I was directly on top of the gym via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/30ci544
"If a friend invites you to a raid at a gym where you are physically at, it forces you to use a remote pass" "If a friend invites you to a raid at a gym where you are physically at, it forces you to use a remote pass" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:05 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.