Ads Top

"Swiping from Eggs to Pokemon or Raid Teams to Pokemon"


#PokemonGO: I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 and am wondering: is it just me or is it really hard to swipe from either the Eggs to the Pokemon Storage or from the Raid Teams to the Pokemon Storage without it scrolling all the way to the opposite one? I have to make a conscious effort to swipe really slowly to get back to Pokemon Storage. I would personally prefer if they made it like swiping through Pokemon where you can only swipe one "page" at a time. I know it's not a huge deal, but I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone else bothered by it yet. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2kJR0zF
"Swiping from Eggs to Pokemon or Raid Teams to Pokemon" "Swiping from Eggs to Pokemon or Raid Teams to Pokemon" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:19 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.