Ads Top

"The increased rate of 4* raids now is wonderful"


#PokemonGO: I've already seen five 4* raid eggs appear in my area today (UK) - way more than usual. I'm sure RNG is playing a healthy role in this, but I can't help but feel that the absence of legendary raids is playing a large part. It's so refreshing, particularly given that 4* raids have now become much more achievable to duo/short man with weather boosts.I've not been hoping for a break from legendaries, but if this is the result then I really hope Niantic considers holding off on release a new legendary for a few weeks. I'd love an increased chance to attempt to duo some 4* raid bosses (and see this as the most achievable and enjoyable challenge currently in the game). via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2yxyNde
"The increased rate of 4* raids now is wonderful" "The increased rate of 4* raids now is wonderful" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:37 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.