Ads Top

"These "Third/Fourth versions" of the same Gen feel like they punish early adopters"


I hadn't played a Pokemon game in a long time, but when I heard about Pokemon Sun & Moon, I got excited. I picked Sun up at launch, and found the experience somewhat lacklaster, but loved the "vibe" of it.However, rather than any effort to improve the game via content update, the game was just sort of "finished", and it felt like Ultra Sun and Moon were announced almost immediately.Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I feel slighted by that move. How come, to get cooler-looking clothes, I have to buy the game over again and start all over? Why, to have a better difficulty-curve, does my game have to be inferior?I don't care what anyone thinks, because the feeling here is that, if you want a great Pokemon experience, then you should wait. Don't buy the new generation; wait until the "remakes" or "sequels" are announced.Frankly, I don't see why we can't just have the core games supported, and if you're going to push additional games within a generation, at least make them wildly different from the core games. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2izJhaa
"These "Third/Fourth versions" of the same Gen feel like they punish early adopters" "These "Third/Fourth versions" of the same Gen feel like they punish early adopters" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:01 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.